Visitor VisaVisa Required
Visa Application Form (Required)
Two Visa Application Forms completely filled and signed by the applicant.View Document
- View Document
A Valid Passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
Passport Photocopy (Required)
A photocopy of the data pages of your passport.
Two recent (not older than 6 months) passport size (45 mm x 35 mm) photographs with 70-80% face coverage.
Covering Letter (Required)
A covering letter from the applicant on company letterhead stating the purpose and duration of visit along with personal and passport details.
Invitation Letter (Required)
Invitation letter from Company or Sponsor.
Occupational Evidence (Required)
Letter from Employer (if applicable) stating that applicant is going on official work and also mentioning funding mode.
Medical Records (Required)
International Vaccination certificate:-
- Yellow fever is mandatory (Original and a photocopy). A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
- Polio Vaccination is required.
- Cholera is required only if travelling from a neighboring country where an outbreak of the disease has been reported.
Accomodation Evidence (Required)
Proof of accommodation or hotel reservation.
Travel Itinerary (Required)
- A letter from Travel Agent certifying that round trip ticket has been booked.
- Ticket itinerary.
Visa Fee: ₹ 5000Processing Time: 3 working days
Visa Validity from Issue Date: 1 Month
Entry Type: Single
Multiple Entry Visa Fee (3 Months Validity): INR 7500
The Republic of Niger issues one category of short-term visa to Indians seeking entry into the territory:
- Visitor Visa: If you are planning to enter Niger for tourism/recreation/ travel or for conferences/meetings, you need to secure a visitor visa prior to entering the country.
As an Indian traveler, you need to apply for a Niger visa prior to your dates of travel, through the diplomatic missions located in India.
To begin the application process, you require to download the visa application form as provided on our website. Completely fill two copies of it with the relevant information and then sign it. Now, collect all the supporting documents as enlisted in our checklist and attach them to your application. Please make sure that your application is complete in all respects.
Now that you are done, visit the visa center during the working hours. Submit your complete application at the consulate section of the office. After verification, the visa will be endorsed on your passport after payment of the requisite fees.
The complete timeline for this entire process usually takes 2 to 3 working days, exclusive of Saturdays, Sundays, and other Public Holidays.
Do I need to submit my visa application in person?
It is not required to be personally present while submitting your visa application. However, the embassy may require you to appear for a personal interview if deemed necessary